From strategic planning to business valuation, BHBCo helps our clients maximize opportunity and minimize risk. Browse our engagements below to see how we’ve helped our clients in recent transactions.
B. H. Burke & Co. has served as financial adviser and deal engineer in acquisitions, mergers, clusters, and related arrangements. We represent sellers and buyers and function as transaction facilitator for multiple parties.
- Cross Insurance of Bangor, ME has acquired Sennott Insurance of Topsfield, MA. Advisor to Edward F. Sennott Insurance Agency, Inc.
- HUB International of Chicago, IL has acquired Doctors Insurance Services of New England, Inc. of Holliston, MA. Advisor to Doctors Insurance Services of New England, Inc.
- Confie of Huntington Beach, CA has acquired Parietti & McGuire Insurance, Inc. of Monroe,NY. Advisor to Parrieti & McGuire.
- United Valley Insurance Services of Fresno, CA merged with the Leavitt Group of Cedar City, UT. Advisor to United Valley Insurance Services, Inc.
- Clark Insurance of Portland, ME has acquired James L. Cooney Insurance Agency of Lowell, MA. Advisor to James L. Cooney Insurance Agency.
- Foster Insurance Agency of Fitchburg, Massachusetts in its sale to Charles River Insurance of Framingham, Massachusetts
- Bayberry Insurance, LLC of Groton, Connecticut in its sale to Smith Brothers Insurance, LLC of Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Meagher Insurance Agency, Inc., of Rockland, Massachusetts, in its sale to Cross Insurance of Bangor, Maine
- Mather & Pitts Insurance, Inc. of Essex, Connecticut, in its sale to Kinlock Consulting Group, Inc. in Melville, New York
- ION Financial, MHC, of Naugatuck, Connecticut, in its purchase of Drescher Insurance Agency, Inc., of Cheshire, Connecticut
- Atlantic Insurance, Inc., of Waterford, Connecticut, in its sale to Smith Brothers Insurance of Glastonbury, Connecticut
- The Insurance Exchange, Inc., of Stamford, Connecticut, in its sale to Cross Financial Corporation, of Bangor, Maine
- Clark Insurance, Inc., of Portland, Maine and Turner Barker Insurance, of Portland, Maine, in their merger
- Farrell Backlund Insurance (part of Bristol County Savings Bank), of Taunton, Massachusetts, in its purchase of Henry L. Newbury Insurance Agency, Inc., of North Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Kimberly Vassal Insurance Services, Inc., of Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, in its purchase of Coe Insurance Services, Inc., of Oxford, Pennsylvania
- Bramhall & Hitchen, Inc., of Newark, Delaware, in its purchase of WSMT, Inc., of Bel Air, Maryland
- OceanPoint Insurance Agency (part of BankNewport), of Middletown, Rhode Island, in its purchase of Raymond Insurance Agency, Inc., of Coventry, Rhode Island